This Excel import is intended to import a large amount of transactions or to edit your CoinTracking transactions manually and locally on your PC.
Download the CoinTracking_Excel_Import.xls
Excel template file to your PC and fill in your transactions.
You can also export all your transactions into Excel on the Enter Coins
page (switch the table to Extended View first). Edit the Excel file and reupload it here.
If you have uploaded an Excel file exported from CoinTracking, you will have to open and save the Excel file once on your PC, so it can be converted into an Excel-compliant format.
If you want to backup your CoinTracking transactions, please use the Trades Backup
function instead, as it is much faster.
- You can use the following types in the 'Type' column: Trade, Deposit, Withdrawal, Income, Mining, Gift/Tip, Spend, Donation, Gift, Stolen, Lost
- There is no trade limit. You can include as many transactions as you want. But for a faster import we recommend to split up files with more than 5000 transactions into multiple files
- Fees, exchanges, trade-groups and comments are optional and will be listed on the Enter Coins page.
- Don't use semicolons (;) in the Excel file.
- If you want to import the exported file into another CoinTracking account, make sure both accounts use the same language.