You're seeing a live demo. Register For Free to get started.
Changes the calculation method.
You can find an explanation and examples on the Tax-Report page.
Displays all values in either your account currency or in BTC.
We do not just convert the Fiat value into BTC, but we calculate the Bitcoin value of every single transaction.
Because of BTC price changes, it's possible, that your BTC gain is negative, but your Fiat gain positive.
Select between digital currencies (BTC, ETH...), commodities (Gold, Silver...), real currencies (USD, EUR...) or all together.
We are recommending "Only digital currencies".
Hide all zero and negative amounts:
Enable, to hide all currencies with an amount less or equal 0 in the summary table.
Group all purchases by day:
Enable, to group all purchases by day. It will also greatly reduce the number of items in your final gains report.
Long-term after 10 years for staking income:
In some countries interest generating coins only become tax-free or tax-reduced after 10 years.
Activate if your country has this rule and interest generating coins will extend their period to become long to 10 years. A deposit and a withdrawal with the Trade-Group 'Staking' is necessary to mark the coins and activate the feature as well.
In order to calculate your gain and tax, all your trades that are not in your FIAT currency, must be converted into your FIAT currency at the time of the transaction.
We strongly recommend to use the 'Best Prices' setting.
Transaction Prices: will convert the 1st part of your trade-pair into FIAT:
Counterpart Prices: will convert the 2nd part of your trade-pair into FIAT
Best Prices (recommended): will convert in this order:
1. FIAT currencies (USD, EUR, GBP...)
2. Crypto currencies and commodities based on their market cap
Example 1: Buy 1 BTC for 3000 USD (assuming USD is your FIAT currency)
- Transaction Prices: will convert 1 BTC into USD
- Counterpart Prices: will use 3000 USD (no conversion here)
- Best Prices: will use 3000 USD (no conversion here), since USD has a higher priority than BTC
Example 2: Buy 60 ETH for 1 BTC (assuming USD is your FIAT currency)
- Transaction Prices: will convert 60 ETH into USD
- Counterpart Prices: will convert 1 BTC into USD
- Best Prices: will convert 1 BTC into USD, since BTC has a higher priority than ETH