This Excel import is intended to import a large amount of trades or to edit your CoinTracking trades manually and locally on your PC.
Download the CoinTracking_Excel_Import.xls
Excel template file to your PC and fill in your trades.
You can also export all your trades into Excel on the Enter Coins page (switch the table to Extended View first). Edit the Excel file and reupload it here.
If you have uploaded an Excel file exported from CoinTracking, you will have to open and save the Excel file once on your PC, so it can be converted into an Excel-compliant format.
If you want to backup your CoinTracking trades, please use the Trades Backup
function instead, as it is much faster.
- You can use the following types in the 'Type' column: 거래, 입금, 인출, Income, 채굴은, Gift/Tip, 소비하세요, Donation, Gift, Stolen, Lost
- There is no trade limit. You can include as many trades as you want. But for a faster import we recommend to split up files with more than 5000 trades into multiple files
- Fees, exchanges, trade-groups and comments are optional and will be listed on the Enter Coins page.
- Don't use semicolons (;) in the Excel file.
- If you want to import the exported file into another CoinTracking account, make sure both accounts use the same language.