Contact & FAQ
Here you can find support and answers to many questions.
For any requests, suggestions or problems, please contact our support at the end of the page.
How to start with CoinTracking? Have a look at our brand new and detailed CoinTracking Documentation
Many questions have already been answered by the CoinTracking community. Maybe your question is also there.
You can also submit your questions or feedback there. We always try to answer all post as soon as possible.
A list of frequently asked questions about CoinTracking. Please also check our detailed CoinTracking Documentation
of all functions.
- How do I enter my trades?
- How do I enter deposits, withdrawals and transfers between exchanges / wallets?
- How do I enter ICO Coins or not listed Assets?
- My account has wrong or negative coin values
- I do not see any data in the charts
- What is the difference between Profit/Loss, Total Account Value, Balance, Realized Gain and Unrealized Gain?
- My realized/unrealized gain values look wrong
- I get warnings in my Capital Gains Report
- Tax report for margin trades, mined coins or gains from gambling
- I have problems importing my trades from an exchange
- My exchange is not listed on CoinTracking
- How to import my (hardware) wallet transactions?
Delete trades and data:
- How to import transactions from my Ledger Wallet Nano?
- How to delete my account?
- Why do I need to click on "Recalculate Trades" when I have added new trades?
- How to change my account currency or the price?
- Where are the exchange rates and coins prices from?
- Can I create multiple accounts at CoinTracking?
Do you have questions or suggestions about CoinTracking? Let us know and we will be glad to help.
For account related questions or how-to's, please check our FAQs and the documentation first.
Support time: Monday to Friday (10 am to 6 pm UTC).