Coinbase CSV import
Upload your CSV file here
1. Open at coinbase.com the menu option Tools
-> Reports (https://www.coinbase.com/reports)
2. Click on the button "+ New Report
- Select an Account
- Set Type = Transaction history
- Set your time range (select All history
to export all your trades)
3. Click on the Create Report
button. Once your report is ready, download it and upload it here.
Warning: Please note that the two Coinbase CSVs - Buys,sells and merchant payouts (Transfers-Report) and Transaction history (Transactions-Report) - are not compatible with each other as well as with the API data and will lead to duplicates when imported together. Unfortunately Coinbase does not list all trades in one file. You will have to repeat those steps for all your wallets listed in the Account dropdown.
Imports are not available in a demo account! Please log-in to import your transactions.