|KuCoin permits access to the following data (?)
Not all exchanges provide access to all information.
If an API or does not contain certain data, CoinTracking will not be able to import it.
Please enter the missing trade data in such a case manually on the Enter Coins
|Profit / Loss
KuCoin CSV import
Upload your CSV file here
*Please note: KuCoin only allows one year of transactions per file. If your transaction history is longer than one year you have to create
several files for the corresponding years.
- Login to your KuCoin account and navigate todownload
- On the top right click on "Export"
- Under 'Market' select: 'Account History', 'Deposit / Withdrawal History' and 'Spot Orders' (Under 'Spot Orders' only select 'Filled Orders' not 'Filled Orders (Show Order Splitting)'. Optional: If you've traded on any of the other markets shown in KuCoin please select them as well (Always exclude 'Filled Orders
(Show Order Splitting)')
- Under 'Time' select the timeframe you want to export. For data older than one year choose 'Custom'
- Under 'Timezone' select the same timezone you already use within CoinTracking
- Select 'Includes Sub-Accounts'
- Select 'CSV' and click on 'Confirm'
- Once your files are generated download them and upload them here
Imports are not available in a demo account! Please log-in to import your transactions.