|Cake Defi permits access to the following data (?)
Not all exchanges provide access to all information.
If an API or CSV does not contain certain data, CoinTracking will not be able to import it.
Please enter the missing trade data in such a case manually on the Enter Coins
|Profitto / Perdita
Cake DefiImportazione CSV
Carica il tuo file CSV qui
Note: The Cake DeFi Importer was changed due to missing gaps in the export file.
- Login into your Cake Defi account
- Navigate to: Balances -> view transactions (https://app.cakedefi.com/transactions)
- Select All Coins from the list
- Click on Export
- Select CSV as format, choose a time period and select all coins
- Upload the CSV file here
- Liquidity Pool balances cannot be shown due to missing transactions in the export file and dynamic price changes in the pool; Instead, the Liquidity Tokens such as BTC-DFI will be added to show your current assignment in the pool
- Staking Pool balances cannot be shown due to missing information in the export file; Your balance will be calculated based on your spot and pool balances
- Liquidity Pool transactions can be imported as taxable or non-taxable events based on country-specific regulations
Imports are not available in a demo account! Please log-in to import your transactions.