Terms of Service
These Terms of Service set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of CoinTracking.info ("Web Site") and the CoinTracking and asset hosting service available from the Web Site ("Service"). By using the Service (other than to read this page for the first time), you agree to comply with all of the Terms of Service set forth herein.
You are the only person allowed to use your CoinTracking account, username and password. You agree not to allow anyone else to use your account or password, and to take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized persons from learning your password and using the Service. You may create separate user accounts within each CoinTracking subscription to provide other people access.
- You are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. You will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by CoinTracking (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service to invade the personal privacy of other people (e.g. stalking or harassment); or (v) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor, post to, or copy any content from the Service, except through APIs explicitly made available by CoinTracking.
- Violation of any of the foregoing or any other breach of these Terms of Service may result in immediate recovation of your account(s), and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. CoinTracking reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates these Terms of Service. CoinTracking also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of CoinTracking, its users and the public. CoinTracking will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these Terms of Service.
- CoinTracking can be used permanently free of charge. However, some features (such as the tax report or the amount of trades) are limited in the free version. By upgrading your account, these limits can be increased.
- Payments for account upgrades are accepted via Bitcoin, PayPal and Credit Card.
- The Service is provided on an "AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE" basis. CoinTracking does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- CoinTracking does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose) with regard to the Service, and will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from your use of the Service.
- In no event will CoinTracking, its members, managers, officers, employees, agents or the assigns of same be liable for (1) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service, or any information provided on or downloaded from the Service, even if CoinTracking or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (2) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Service.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Service are Copyright ©2017 CoinTracking. All rights reserved. This includes, but is not limited to: graphics, text, source code, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Service. This does not include user-provided content, as described below.
- Permission is granted to view and print materials from the Service for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of CoinTracking, is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service.
- CoinTracking and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Service are trademarks/service marks that identify CoinTracking and the goods and/or services provided by CoinTracking. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of CoinTracking. Such marks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the CoinTracking.
- If any provision of this Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Nothing in this Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits.
- CoinTracking may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Service. CoinTracking does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Similarly, CoinTracking does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Service and will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
Changes to these Terms of Services
- CoinTracking reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time by posting new Terms of Service at this location and alerting CoinTracking paying customers of such change via E-Mail. Any change(s) to this Terms of Service will take effect thirty (30) days after such changes have been posted. Your continued use of the Service following such changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
- This document was last updated on March 20, 2017.
Questions regarding these Terms of Service should be sent by e-mail to us using our contact form
Information We Collect
- We treat different types of information differently.
- One type of information we collect is the accounting information that you upload or input into your CoinTracking account ("User Content").
- We also collect usage information customarily logged by web software, including the date and time of your visit, the pages and images requested, and other similar types of information ("Usage Data").
- Additionally, we collect information from those who communicate with us via e-mail or our website, and information volunteered by consumers, such as the information you provide during account registration and signup ("Registration and Billing Data"), and contact form submissions and E-Mails ("Correspondence Data").
How Information is Used
- "User Content" is stored securely and may only be accessed by the account owner.
- "Usage Data" and "Correspondence Data" is used to help us understand how the Service and our websites are being used and to help us improve our websites and the Service.
- "Registration and Billing Data" is used for billing purposes and to notify you about important service-related notices.
- CoinTracking will never share personal user information with third parties.
- Browsing sessions to the Service are secured with SSL, to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery. If SSL is enabled, you will see a lock icon in your browser.
- Cookies: Use of the Service requires support for cookies, small pieces of data that are stored on your computer's hard drive and transmitted back to the Service with each web page request. A cookie simply identifies your browser to the Service by assigning it a unique ID number, which enables us to associate your session with your account.
- You may use the Service to delete any of your "User Content", and doing so will remove such content from our active servers immediately.
- All of your "User Content" will be deleted from our active servers immediately when you cancel your account.
- Because of our efforts to ensure Service availability, we maintain backup copies of all User Content. As a result, residual copies of your "User Content" may remain on backup media, backup servers, and disk snapshots for up to seven (7) days after deletion or account cancellation.
- Your use of the Service is governed by a Terms of Service, which will prevail in the event of a conflict with this document.
- This document was last updated on March 20, 2017.