CoinTracking is pleased to announce a new partnership with the French tax reporting tool COQONUT to make crypto taxes simpler for all of our French customers.
Discover how this new integration will give more options for your tax reports and ease your tax experience.
How can COQONUT help?
COQONUT is a French crypto tax reporting tool where you can track your crypto trades, simulate your total tax liability, and generate tax reports requested by the French tax administration. COQONUT shows all of your crypto gains and income while enabling pre-filled tax reports (such as form 2086) in PDF format.
COQONUT designed a solution to make it simpler for French customers to have full information on their crypto activity and easily fill the tax reports needed in France. Their reports follow all the tax guidelines from the French tax administration and help any user throughout the year with tax simulations beyond the reporting features.
The latest tax deadline in France is June 8th, but you may use the time till June 30th to amend your declaration or report taxes online if you have not done it yet. You can also use COQONUT throughout the year to simulate your taxes and prepare year-end arbitrage.
COQONUT is free for all CoinTracking customers
CoinTracking customers will now be able to use COQONUT for free with this new integration.
You can go to the tax report page, select France, and the option to enable the COQONUT integration will automatically appear.
This is the first of many updates CoinTracking will be doing to improve the tax experience for our French customers. Stay tuned!
How to use the COQONUT integration on CoinTracking
In a few simple steps, you can enjoy this new BETA integration.
- Open the tax report page on CoinTracking and select France as the country. You’ll immediately see the option to activate the COQONUT integration.
- By enabling that option, you’ll be able to create a free COQONUT account and generate tax reports based on all the transactions from your CoinTracking account.
- After enabling that selection, please insert the email you’ll use to register with COQONUT. Enable the “I agree to send the email to COQONUT.FR” and proceed to send the email to COQONUT.
- You can now download the CSV file with all the CoinTracking transactions to use on COQONUT.
- After downloading the CSV file, you can register for an account on COQONUT with your desired password. Since you’re a CoinTracking customer, you’ll have a free COQONUT account to generate tax reports (the usual subscription costs €49.99).
- After registering, you’ll be able to generate the tax reports on COQONUT.
Are you ready to start? Sign-up to CoinTracking today and start generating easy and compliant French tax reports!
CoinTracking is the leading crypto portfolio and tax software, supporting hundreds of exchanges and blockchain importers, including the latest trends such as NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, etc.
Join 1.1M+ people in taking care of your crypto taxes with the best solution in the market.
COQONUT is a leading crypto tax reporting tool in France, making it easy to collect crypto trading information, be compliant with local regulations, and generate fully-fledged tax reports.
Disclaimer: All the information provided above is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional investment, legal, or tax advice. You should conduct your own research or consult with a professional financial advisor when investing.